Thursday, September 15, 2011

Yes the image of you - hope that's ok. I hadn't thought about that really. Because of the type of work that I do, and the way that I feel the artist's narrative is important within my activity means it seems important that I am physically located in the work - often through documentary photo.

I think it is funny that you changed the colour of the blog from white on black to black on white - says a lot. I tend to stick to the former, though I have heard it is hard to read for people with dyslexia. Also, maybe we wont ever make it public? I am happy to, but don't want that to affect the conversation, as that only suits one of us!

Perhaps while you are here we can walk up to garden festival site and have a look? Funnily enough that project resulted in a commission to lead the Factory Night for Rednile. I am sure it will be an amazing experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment